SKIN - Kimi Räikkönen - Kaj Lindström - Neste Rally Finland 2010 - Citroen C4 WRC


Hello everyone! New year, new blog! I will be posting skins I make for Richard Burns Rally, and possibly something related to the upcoming Harju 2019 stage as well in the future. 

I want all cars available in RBR to have a Finnish driver livery available, so you can expect only them to keep coming, at least for the moment. 

First skin on this site is one I released already almost a year ago. I decided to create this blog so I'll post it here again. 

The textures are available in 2k resolution. 



DOWNLOAD (HU plugin)

DOWNLOAD (CZ plugin)

Bonus: Two absolutely brilliant photos I took of him in the actual rally :)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SKINS - Thierry Neuville & Esapekka Lappi - Hyundai i20 N Rally1 - Rally Croatia 2023

SKIN - Sami Pajari / Enni Mälkönen - Rallye Monte Carlo 2022 - Ford Fiesta Rally3

TEXTURE MOD - WRC 2021

SKIN - Teemu Suninen / Mikko Markkula - Rally Monza 2021 - Hyundai i20 WRC 2021

SKIN - Teemu Suninen / Mikko Markkula - Rally Monza 2021 - Hyundai i20 WRC 2020